Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm going to stick my thumbs into your eye sockets..

Meh, I most likely will not do such a thing. U
nless you wanted me to cause in that case I'd take pictures of it. 
That is the only logical thing to do.

I did in fact take new photos of my newest model, Leeann.
They came out amazing, I have no issues with them what-so-ever. 
I did a little bit of gore,
a little bit of nasty,
some creepy dolls,
and a weird little beach filled with drift wood..
I feel like these were a good accomplishment. 

feedback is always appreciated :]





1 comment:

  1. Personally, I like the last two the most.
    The only thing I would change is with the scissor one, not have her wear the makeup, I think it looks predictably creepy.
    Other than that, I love the lighting and the stitch makeup was pretty well done.

    ReplyDelete